Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS)
- General Obligation Bond Project (GOB)
- Total Project Budget $7.2 Million
- Total AccuAir / Bard HVAC Budget $1.05
- Architect: Saltz Michelson
- Engineer: FRAGA Engineers
- Contractor: Thornton Construction
- Mechanical: SOLO Air Conditioning & Heating
Keeping it all cool
With demanding high internal heat loads, you need cooling technology specifically-designed for the unique demands of equipment shelters, telecom and data centers. Reliable, durable and efficient wall-mount units keep your facility cool and give you the ultimate performance and complete control over your entire facility.
Indoor Air Comfort
Wall-mount AC and HP units in various commercial building installations. These units are specifically designed for the modular market, delivering the durability, flexibility and reliability the industry demands. These units offer the highest level of versatility in all commercial applications, including large government-institutional buildings.
Need Help with complete HVAC Solutions?
Our professional sales and marketing representatives will assist you with design, load calculations, equipment selection and more.