FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bard Chilled Water AC – New Model Introduction
APOPKA, FLORIDA (November, 2019) – AccuAir, Inc., a Bard heating and cooling systems specialist and distributor serving educational and commercial customers throughout Florida, has announced the introduction of a new model to its Chilled Water Air Conditioning product line.
The QC Chilled Water Single-Zone (SZ) VAV Variable-Speed Fan with Total Enthalpy Energy Recovery (ERV) with Exhaust and Positive Shutoff.
As Frank Suranyi, AccuAir’s Engineered Products Manager, points out the SZ-VAV system is not a new concept, but the updated Bard QC Chilled Water Unit has several exclusive features making it a superior product choice for chilled water single-zone VAV applications to improve conditions and reduce energy consumption, best suited for classrooms, assembly halls and other large areas requiring cooling, heating, ventilation and humidity control.
The benefits of the unit are impressive:
- Floor mounted, vertical, indoor unit that fits neatly by an exterior wall, aesthetic small outdoor louver for ventilation
- Ease of installation, a single packaged unit including factory mounted chilled water coil, variable speed blower, electric heating, and integral energy recovery ventilator
- Space saving: Vertical configuration requires very little floor space, utilizing vertical space instead
- Easy installation with no field assembly required, including duct free supply plenum
- Retrofitting existing buildings is a snap with an existing window opening being used to provide intake/exhaust of fresh air ventilation
- The unit is quiet enough for the smallest classroom and powerful enough for large office spaces, community and civic halls, places of worship and other facilities
- Ventilation: ERV per ASHRAE 62.1 and FL Bldg. Code Chapter 4, independent adjustment to supply and exhaust air CFM, room pressurization to limit outdoor air infiltration
- Custom color finishes for the ventilation louver, including hurricane rating if required
- Occupancy based control of outside air provides precise ventilation to each classroom
- Highly efficient AHRI Certified Energy Recovery minimizes, reduces energy costs and increases comfort while meeting ventilation requirements
- Variable-Speed Fan: Precise CFM airflow in each mode of operation for optimal comfort level and precise temperature control; Fan speed control and modulation is provided with a digital input from 3rd party controls; When paired with 3rd party modulating water valves the Single Zone VAV control sequence provides precise temperature and humidity control
- Superior dehumidification at part load conditions compared to multi-zone or constant volume VAV systems
- Low energy use at part load due to fan energy savings and significant reduction in reheat
- Easily integrates into every DDC communication system
The Ultimate Zoning: Bard QC Chilled Water Single-Zone VAV System for individual room temperature and humidity control.
For more information, contact:
Engineered Products Manager